The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just tried to take some pics but my battery has run out. I have barely taken any pictures and I just got the camera for Christmas. All I can think is that it was accidentally turned on at some point.

I've noticed with my Sony Cyber-Shot the battery dies very quickly even when it's not being used.

Have you ever tried, I don't know, taking the battery out of the camera when you're not using it?

Have you ever tried, I don't know, taking the battery out of the camera when you're not using it?

As far as I know standard digital cameras generally have no idle processes. They are just shit batteries which, like all lithium/polymer batteries, would gradually die anyway (regardless of being in or out of the camera).

just restrung my 8 string. tuned it to 5ths. we'll see how that goes. i think i need to vary my string guages though.
~gR~

I gotta go there Tuesday to find out if my Ipod's warranty is still in effect so I can get a good deal on a new Ipod.

Need a ride? :cool:

Keys.jpg

Just kidding.

just restrung my 8 string. tuned it to 5ths. we'll see how that goes. i think i need to vary my string guages though.
~gR~

You do play bass right?? I know they make 8 string guitars, but I think they're still pretty rare. Eventually they will probably wind up blowing up in the next 5-6 years I'd guess. Even playing an 8 string bass is impressive I'd say.

Tomorrow is a big day for me. My vacation is over, and i am heading back to school. I made up my mind, i am going to tell this girl i have feeling for you, and let's see what will her response be.

Anyways, i am with my non-metal friend now, and we're trying to study tomorrow's physics test, since the noise that the construction is making outside my house is preventing us from concentrating.

You do play bass right?? I know they make 8 string guitars, but I think they're still pretty rare. Eventually they will probably wind up blowing up in the next 5-6 years I'd guess. Even playing an 8 string bass is impressive I'd say.

yeah, i play bass. its like a 12 guitar for a 4 string bass. its not that big a deal. but it sounds wicked

rhapsody8BBmed.jpg

i do have a 7 string bass that is a monster to play. i love it though

i've played one of those ibanez 8 string guitars, it sounded like shit. partly because it needed new strings, but it lack any bottom end definition. they have to completly redesign the pickups every time you add another low string, and they just havnt figured it out yet.
~gR~