The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

taking my 20th piss of the day

jesus christ I am using this hardcore weight loss product (which is also a diuretic), and It feels like I got a fever right now + I am taking 20 pisses a day because it reduces the water retention. I have already dropped 7 pounds in a matter of 2 weeks.

oh well, whatever I gotta do to get the rock hard abs and perfect pecs 4 the ladies :D

god I have a fucking headache now

this shit is so unbelievably hardcore. I am going to end up dropping like 20 pounds in 6 weeks without losing any muscle at all.

seriously, anybody here who wants to lose weight. Pick up ANIMAL CUTS ASAP

put yourself through a decent training and diet and with this product, you'll drop 20-30 pounds in 5 or 6 weeks

god I have a fucking headache now

this shit is so unbelievably hardcore. I am going to end up dropping like 20 pounds in 6 weeks without losing any muscle at all.

seriously, anybody here who wants to lose weight. Pick up ANIMAL CUTS ASAP

put yourself through a decent training and diet and with this product, you'll drop 20-30 pounds in 5 or 6 weeks

Yeah...that sounds super unhealthy.

its funny at the moment i feel like i've just completely gone nuts and lost my mind, yet i'm very calm

this is not what i thought being insane would be like

Do you have any idea how much a sledgehammer handshake would improve the appearance of your face?