The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

im up and getting ready to go to school. i found a pirate eye patch in my house the other day that i insist on wearing no matter how weird people think i am. i love to see the reactions.

today i get to zipline from and jump off trees at about 60 ft in the air.:) fun, considering im afraid of heights:erk:

taking a break from writing reviews. keep an eye out for my UM debut reviews. they should be posted in a few hours.

np king diamond (last review of the day!)
~gR~

My class at 3 was apparently canceled (no one was there and there was a sign on the door saying "Mullane's Drawing 2 Class Canceled Monday Sept. 24"...she doesn't teach Drawing 2, she teaches Drawing 1, but I'm assuming they just fucked that up...it's easier to fuck up than the prof's name).

Anyway, pretty psyched about that. No still lifes to do today! Hurrah.

Now I'm just at home drinking Dragonfruit Vitamin Water, listening to music, the usual...

Sitting around in my room, enjoying my last few moments of solitude before I have to head off to my next class.

Noticing that some of my keyboard keys are quieter and more resistant to force after last night's soda spill.

Waiting to see if I'll even have classes this January :cry:

Huh?

Noticing that some of my keyboard keys are quieter and more resistant to force after last night's soda spill.

A few days ago I spilled an entire glass of milk all over my keyboard. Needless to say it was ruined.

Anyway, I'm killing time before I go to a baseball conditioning workout.

Mathiäs;6544680 said:
A few days ago I spilled an entire glass of milk all over my keyboard. Needless to say it was ruined.

Anyway, I'm killing time before I go to a baseball conditioning workout.

i did the same thing to my laptop one morning

now i have a USB keyboard for it.
~gR~