The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

recalling the metal church show earlier this year

it was... um... interesting. they played well, but theyre clinging to the old days i think. plus the crowd was defintely an interesting collection of burn outs, drunks, and me.

i did learn somthing though. appearantly, i had never been to a real metal show before that one... according to some drunk guy in his 40s. so thankyou drunk guy for educating me on what exactly metal is
~gR~

i am icing my ankle to the soothing sounds of Fleetwood Mac

i was playing a mini game of flag football with two friends before (flag football for a specific reason, i was the only girl and if i got tackled by these guys i just knew i would get hurt cause they arent exactly the smallest peole ever.) anyway the douche that i didnt really know, a friend of a friend, tackled me and now my ankle fucking hurts cause i landed on it weird. What a fucking idiot, i was like "do you think we are wearing these fucking flags for no goddamn reason?" He looked a little embarrased and i apologized for losing my cool but damn it hurts. hopefully people who are at least 200+ lbs think about the down side of full on tackling a 115 lbs girl.

Back from dinner with the usual friends. I've got to finish my book on the Pre-Socratic philosophers, then write a short paper on it. I guess no 24 tonight.

i am icing my ankle to the soothing sounds of Fleetwood Mac

i was playing a mini game of flag football with two friends before (flag football for a specific reason, i was the only girl and if i got tackled by these guys i just knew i would get hurt cause they arent exactly the smallest peole ever.) anyway the douche that i didnt really know, a friend of a friend, tackled me and now my ankle fucking hurts cause i landed on it weird. What a fucking idiot, i was like "do you think we are wearing these fucking flags for no goddamn reason?" He looked a little embarrased and i apologized for losing my cool but damn it hurts. hopefully people who are at least 200+ lbs think about the down side of full on tackling a 115 lbs girl.
So I guess he was hitting on you

Just started eating a dike.

A klondike that is! The kind with cherries in them.

the crunch ones are really good.
i always get the name mixed up though. i always call them Cronkite bars by accident, as in Walter Cronkite.

anyway right now im sitting here not doing anything because im immensely bored:cry:

Got up early to bid on a Coroner Mental Vortex shirt on eBay, which I won, hurrah! It was being sold by the same guy who outbid me on another unworn Mental Vortex shirt a couple of weeks ago. This one is slightly used, but I can live with that.

MentalVortexFront.jpg

MentalVortexBack.jpg

:kickass: