The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, went to k-mart. If there's a higher power he is one sick and twisted fuck.

I've only watched the first 1 and a half episodes of GoT. I do like what I've seen though.
I watched the first two seasons of vikings and I'd say it's good but not amazing. It's the drama I find kind of dull.

9 am and I'm having beer to get through these assignments. My sister bought a case of Guinness and idk if it's just me but this beer is pure water. Is there even alcohol in it?

More beers and listening to this

(the whole album is up)

Eh. Not as good as the last one. Near total lack of awesome moments.

Last edited:
9 am and I'm having beer to get through these assignments. My sister bought a case of Guinness and idk if it's just me but this beer is pure water. Is there even alcohol in it?

Guinness is just awful. I drink cheap beer because I just dont give a shit sometimes but its really hard for me to drink those. Reminds me of really weak coffee.

And yet you're talking about American politics and Hillary being a fucking bitch so obviously you'd rather do that than drink lite beer

I just don't like Trump. He is > Hillary Clinton but wearing his apparel is too much of an active show of support for me. Do you support his recent childcare/maternity leave policies?

He's basically a democrat.