The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Impossible not to like Spacegrass? That song is a tedious, cacophonous bore, and no way to convert people to Clutch.

You shouldn't say that about one of their signature songs when your fav from them is The Incomparable Mr. Flannery :tickled:. The song is a bore? Do you even like early Clutch material?

Idk what you have against The Incomparable Mr. Flannery, some of their more clever and fun songwriting imo.

I like plenty of stuff on the s/t - Rock N Roll Outlaw, Prison Planet and John Wilkes Booth are my favorites. Nothing before that album does much for me though.

I used to not get the hype about Spacegrass, I was already a big stoner fan and thought oh Jesus another one of these identical songs. I preferred Blast Tyrant immensely. But then I got a car that doesn't suck and took a long drive on an empty country road at night blaring it and really focusing on listening to it.

I mean... they just fuckin rock, man. Fuckin pure rock fury for real. Balls out covered in motor grease grilling hamburgers and swigging beer, sometimes testosterone fueled and sometimes contemplative, sometimes in the very same song.

Elephant Riders is the best synthesis of early and late Clutch. Doesn't have the overproduced sound of the later albums, and doesn't narrowly follow an established stoner metal template like the earlier ones.

Not much, have not been able to see for a few years, i know no one cares, but it still bothers me.

I've beem wearing another persons contacts for like years,i understand you have to check peoples eyes alll day, but i don't fucking get it.