The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, looking forward to tomorrow, so I can sell my shit for booze, all my shit is going to get turned off, but i'll have some booze, so it will be ok. Can't wait to smoke and inhale beers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Hoping I don't have testicular torsion. Why must all I'd my hypochondriac fears involve my personal region? First it was fecal impaction, then UTI, and now this...though I doubt I'd be typing this if I had testicular torsion.

Last edited:
hide-the-pain-harold-trying-to-smile-meme-mobile-wallpaper-800x1280-20331-1387213964.jpg

Reactions: Dak and CiG
Clutch suck? How can you even....? And their live show has been excellent every time I've seen them, almost straight off the album with some great occasional improv.

Do you all just hate hard blues rock or something?

If by poor man, you mean more clearly blue collar influenced, sure, I'd agree they are that. There's a reason they're fuckin huge in the Midwest.

That was the only concert where I actually went from the pit to the back because of how uninteresting the band was (with a girlfriend who loves the band). Seriously, stop acting like this is surprising to you.