The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The only white girl that I think was ever possibly attracted to me was in some psychology 101 class. I sat in the back, she sat in the front the first few weeks. I noticed her looking at me a couple times and later she would always sit next to me. She didn't talk to me a whole lot, but occasionally she'd say something, e.g. after an exam she was like "How do you always get 100s?" which might have been intended as an opportunity to help her study or something, but of course I just shrugged my arms. One day the prof was talking about some super bowl commercial which apparently featured fat people or ugly people kissing or something which was being fed into some point on fat-shaming, and the prof asked a rhetorical question of "When are overweight people supposed to kiss?", the girl then commenting under her breath "Eww, never" which actually made me impulsively half-chuckle and look at her and I started to fall in love with her after that. Nothing really happened though and then the semester ended. She was extremely hot too, looked just like the dragon chick on Game of Thrones, super tiny pale bleached-blonde girl though her hair was dyed green the first half of the semester, she was usually dressed in just an undershirt and these tiny short-shorts that gave me the impression she'd just wake up and walk to class in her pajamas (it was an 8:30AM class).

Almost every woman that I've ever thought showed interest in me (like 4 out of 5) has been Asian. As a result I am probably on average a bit more attracted to Asian women than non-Asian women. I don't know if that just means I'm a problematic race-fetishizing shitfuck projecting his colonial fantasies though.

I've never had an Asian interested in me, and vice versa. I inadvertently made the last girl who was interested in me cry and run out of the room because I said some stupid bullshit.

I was kind of in a relationship with a Japanese foreign exchange student in my senior year of high school. She was in my honors French class and ended up taking a liking to me. I reciprocated due to her being quite attractive and I wanted to get to know her. We started to hang out more and get a bit more personal. Honestly, we both knew that it probably wasn't going to last after the year ended but we made the most of it.

The reactions I got from my teachers and other people in my classes were priceless. For example, there was some stuff she needed to do for academic reasons so she was a part of the student council (who my Econ/Civics teacher was responsible for). My teacher saw the both of us walking together and she later asked me, "Wait...you're with her? Like...with her with her?". There were also a bunch of other guys that were totally bewildered by my willingness to date her when she asked. I mean, they were floored. :tickled:

Last edited:
I was kind of in a relationship with a Japanese foreign exchange student in my senior year of high school. She was in my honors French class and ended up taking a liking to me. I reciprocated due to her being quite attractive and I wanted to get to know her. We started to hang out more and get a bit more personal. Honestly, we both knew that it probably wasn't going to last after the year ended but we made the most of it.

The reactions I got from my teachers and other people in my classes were priceless. For example, there was some stuff she needed to do for academic reasons so she was a part of the student council (who my Econ/Civics teacher was responsible for). My teacher saw the both of us walking together and she later asked me, "Wait...you're with her? Like...with her with her?". There were also a bunch of other guys that were totally bewildered by my willingness to date her when she asked. I mean, they were floored. :tickled:

There are lots of Chinese exchange students, as well as a few Korean ones, at my school. Last year, there was a German exchange student who wrote "You old prick" in German when he signed my yearbook.

I have trouble talking to most of them because of the language barrier, but I didn't even know one was an exchange student at first, his English was perfectly fine.

we didn't have yearbooks but on the last day of high school here people would sign each other's school shirts, here are some of the quotes on mine

kick me
kick my ass
FAT ASS
you'll never beat me at UT
good luck with the menopause
hey, er, pass me the ramrod, plate captain
THE LORDS PRAY TO GET THEIR DAMNED SOULS OUT OF HELL
keep on truckin keep on suckin keep on fuckin me
MRS STEEL FUCKER
I FUCKED YOUR MUM UP THE POOP CHUTE (huge letters across the centre of the back)
missin ur gran already
black is true
DEATH TO FALSE METAL I<3 BURZUM DET SOME ENGANG VAR
i never wash and i love it!
DIRTY SPIC
*picture of penis*
your mum made hitler straight
good luck p.s. ur gay
keep on shavin baby
i, god, have viewed the christians and have judged them all to hell
*swastika*
fuck you cracker
i am gay with my 3 y/o cousin

kids eh

Took the week off work so I'm drinking coffee and listening to Inquisition and need to fold laundry from yesterday.

edit: and rewatching House since it's gone from Netflix 4/1/17

I don't know where you're getting this from. Chinese women in particular do not have this reputation. Quite the opposite, actually. It's Western women who have a reputation for being easy. Are you lumping in Asian women in general with Thai prostitutes or something.

Well Indians of course have a reputation for being awestruck by white people, stalking them, wanting their pictures taken with them, etc.

A friend of mine who taught English in Japan for a year (and is pretty average looking) said he found it easy to pick up women there. Japanese men are also notoriously bad at dating, with very high single and "never dated" rates.

I googled around and found this survey that shows Asian women as the demographic group with the highest rate of intermarriage in the US:
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/

Last edited:
Took the week off work so I'm drinking coffee and listening to Inquisition and need to fold laundry from yesterday.

edit: and rewatching House since it's gone from Netflix 4/1/17

Working is fuckin gay, i am the law.