The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have one Asian friend who is absolutely beautiful. I think Asian women and Indian women are very attractive. But many of the older generation ones are racist.

Also I've been sleeping for like 12hours so I'm thinking of getting up now.

Asian girls in NYC are hotter than fuck! just hang out between the School of vision Arts and Baruch College for 15 minutes, just one after another stunning bitches, and surprisingly bangin' bodies

I just get amused easily at certain word choices and juxtapositions.

drakehotlinebling.jpg

I have one Asian friend who is absolutely beautiful. I think Asian women and Indian women are very attractive. But many of the older generation ones are racist.

Also I've been sleeping for like 12hours so I'm thinking of getting up now.

I know an Asian with a voice so high it's painful to hear her talk...

But overall, I have no ill sentiments towards Asians. Their religions are interesting, their food is good, and they are pretty knowledgeable in martial arts. Still not my own, though.

Almost every woman that I've ever thought showed interest in me (like 4 out of 5) has been Asian. As a result I am probably on average a bit more attracted to Asian women than non-Asian women. I don't know if that just means I'm a problematic race-fetishizing shitfuck projecting his colonial fantasies though.

Almost every woman that I've ever thought showed interest in me (like 4 out of 5) has been Asian. As a result I am probably on average a bit more attracted to Asian women than non-Asian women. I don't know if that just means I'm a problematic race-fetishizing shitfuck projecting his colonial fantasies though.

"Wanna get colonial? You can pick my cotton underwear and I'll give you my name."