The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I need more dumbly over engineered housewares lol. We have a shower curtain liner with fucking pockets on it and I'm crazy about the thing. I also have lighter leashes scattered throughout the place attached to chairs and shit because we're smokers and steal our own lighters, so convenient.

not a propane one.
Hank+hill+doesn+t+need+to+lift+to+kick+ass+_6b17b14f651c576dcf5055f06b01e4f2.jpg

Not much, let a friend crash on my couch weeks ago, which is rare that I do this, I had an extra 72 dollars on my cable bill, i don't get it, this is happened to me before, just not this much, he comes over and asks me for a fucking soda, dude better not assume shit about me, because I'll lay his ass out so bad he will eat through a fuckin straw. I'm fucking sick of people.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Shit, Cythraul lives in China and I'm on my way to start teaching Chinese students. Maybe I'll see you there and we can double date with our waifu's! Where are you living in China? That country is fucking huge.

... lol, what a bunch of tasteless, lazy twats.

edit: did a fan of propane just mention TASTE? :lol:

People who use propane grills get laughed at around here.

but it's also slower and more carcinogenic.

False. Maybe for some people who dont know how to start/control a fire. And propane is just as carcinogenic and completely fucks up the taste of the meat.

edit: oh and fuck briquettes, natural lump charcoal all the way.

Last edited: