The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Idk what's up with his home life but I definitely think this is true too. If the father isn't around, and when boys are exclusively raised by their moms they start giving a lot of trouble especially to female authority. He's a good kid when no one troubles him but that's rarely the case since he hangs out in a bad park sometimes and because of his height people don't think he's a middle school kid so who knows wht he sees. Also hes not wrapped up too tight either so... yeah.

3 more months and I'll be free from this set of crazies! And then I'll get another.

Maybe his mommy did not buy him a large pizza and you could intervene and be his new mommy. There's no hope if you can't get a pie.

it must suck to be so obsessed with sjws you even fantasise about the fat ones on your own time

Aren't they all fat? She was eating four cinnamon buns in the hallway. No respect for shit like that, really? If you are fat, the least you could do is not eat cinnamon buns in any quantity. Come on. The human condition is steadily declining.

1al744.jpg

Reactions: PrincessHades
Aren't they all fat? She was eating four cinnamon buns in the hallway. No respect for shit like that, really? If you are fat, the least you could do is not eat cinnamon buns in any quantity. Come on. The human condition is steadily declining.

Yes, and Iron Wizard, paragon of Aryan Might and Virtue, is going to be the one to restore it.

Fuck off.

Mort, the quintessential natural Empath, wants everyone to have heart disease and diabetes. What a wonderful world.

My mom had a heart attack due to cholesterol buildup in her arteries, and her diet was never bad. Imagine what these fat fucks are doing to themselves...

Maybe I'm a hypocrite because I drink four sodas a day and eat a pretty bad diet, but at least I have a decent physique. I'm skinnier than I want to be, but I my muscles are defined

My mom had a heart attack due to cholesterol buildup in her arteries, and her diet was never bad. Imagine what these fat fucks are doing to themselves...

There are people predisposed to that, but I would question the diet part.

Maybe I'm a hypocrite because I drink four sodas a day and eat a pretty bad diet, but at least I have a decent physique. I'm skinnier than I want to be, but I my muscles are defined

Muscles won't save your kidneys, liver, and arteries.

Edit: Full disclosure, my liver will probably kill me as well. But at least I won't complain about it.

Reactions: PrincessHades
I do have the glorious hair of The Golden One, albeit shorter and lets majestic.

I actually do look a bit like Varg when he was younger...

Took the day off from work because I have a bunch of shit I'm behind on and my wife and I finally got our own washer and dryer. I take for granted we haven't lived here that long and our house is far from fully furnished.

Next targets, weed trimmer, lawn mower, and a propane grill.

Edit: and yes I'd have all this shit already if I didn't buy so much music. Fuck you.