The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, i got lung cancer, and shit and am checking myself into a hospital in the morning.

Not mucg, got lung cancer, can't deal with it., I can't even sleep, and have to deal with bullshit, it;s real fun

Last edited:
Not much, bird shit on this grill i got for free, never had anything to cook on it, so can't use it anyways, because i'd have a stroke, which i don't want. I might smash the shit out of it later.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Waiting for my friend to get here so I can see her stupid ass fucktoy open for Soil. I don't wanna be here, Soil blows, but she didn't wanna come alone and alienated most of her other friends dating this dude because he's a well known player-heroin addict. And I pride myself on always being that friend who doesn't tell adults what choices to make or openly judge them for it.

At least it's 5 minutes from my place. Plus she's my homie, so we'll do girl stuff. She'll dance and I'll get drunk enough to terrify some casuals.

Reactions: Dak
I'm just drunk enough to talk to strangers. I did that for the entire hour or two after she left that I was too drunk to drive. What's your favorite scary movie?

Reactions: zabu of nΩd