The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

i love parkway drive because of their lyrics.

they actually mean something and make you feel and think, while at the same time the shredding and breakdowns get you pumped.

its great.

romance is dead

now is one of my top songs of all time.

Listening to music. Two friends of mine just called me wanting me to get drunk with them and it's going on two in the morning. I'm trying to explain I have to work at 6 in the morning and it's somehow not getting into either of their heads. I'm staying here and would rather go to work where I really do not have to do jackshit and work with hot chicks and would rather do that than get drunk maybe eventually falling asleep waking up at 10 in the morning getting kicked off my schedule or possibly fired. Both them do not have to work tomorrow and can sell their bags and even skim them so they can buy beer,cigs, and pot for all I care. At my job we where tight black dress pants and not being 21 can't think of any better place to look at female ass. I worked with a hot foreign chick saturday night with the most incredible ass,body, and face and even though she has a strange accent and english is not her first language understood every word. I actually found it really sexy and fascinating communicating with her. I love foreign babes. I'm pretty sure when setting up tables,etc.. we were both checking each other out. I remember we were doing something and got a glimpse of her ass/thong and her ass was astonishing!

Listening to music. Two friends of mine just called me wanting me to get drunk with them and it's going on two in the morning. I'm trying to explain I have to work at 6 in the morning and it's somehow not getting into either of their heads. I'm staying here and would rather go to work where I really do not have to do jackshit and work with hot chicks and would rather do that than get drunk maybe eventually falling asleep waking up at 10 in the morning getting kicked off my schedule or possibly fired. Both them do not have to work tomorrow and can sell their bags and even skim them so they can buy beer,cigs, and pot for all I care. At my job we where tight black dress pants and not being 21 can't think of any better place to look at female ass. I worked with a hot foreign chick saturday night with the most incredible ass,body, and face and even though she has a strange accent and english is not her first language understood every word. I actually found it really sexy and fascinating communicating with her. I love foreign babes. I'm pretty sure when setting up tables,etc.. we were both checking each other out. I remember we were doing something and got a glimpse of her ass/thong and her ass was astonishing!

yayy for ass.

you should change your avatar.

yayy for expanding your horizons
:) I have found that, similar to my feelings for blackdeath metal, I don't like most metalcore, while I like both metal and (some) hardcore.

I had a fun night tonight. After getting my reading for Greek History done I played a board game called "Arkham Horror" with two friends of mine. It was based on Lovecraft and was fairly complex as well as pretty scary. We had to close gates to other dimension all while fending off horrifying monsters and attempting to hang onto our sanity. The game was actually pretty terrifying. After that we watched an episode of the X-Files and now here I am.

yayy for ass.

you should change your avatar.

yayy for ass.

I just need to get personal with it and her vag now:heh:. She probably tastes really good. I'm more horny than usually lately. rly though do not see a female as just hot flesh. I want to eventually see if she wants to hang out or go see a movie and see if she will give me the time of day. I can tell she's not a slut and has class and would be really patience and compliment her all the time and let her talk about herself and listen,etc... I would say things to her I probably should have said to another chick I know. I want her to let and want me to use my tongue on her for a fucking hour! :)

I've known this other other chick for about 3 months and we don't talk anymore. I don't know how to deal with her and think she's psychotic. I consider her a hot female version of the grim reaper and think she should walk around flaunting her ass while carrying a scythe, she's all about controll so if she does not like something you do you can't do it and if she wants you to do something you have to do it on command and if she does not like someone you know does not want you hanging out with them. I'm going to be 21 and will be able to go to bars and clubs and if really tried and was more consistant and did her she would probably not let me go out. If you leave an empty glass on a coffee table or any table to long and do not put it in the sink she gets mad. I personally think it makes more sense to leave a glass and plate on a coffee table all night and just use it all night. She's a bitch where once I had a friend over and she had friends over and we were all just doing whatever and busy and told me to do the dishes. I know she did it just to see if I would and so she could show some friends she can control me and make me do whatever regardless if it was bad timing. I think she's crazy and am glad I did not make any moves. As much as I wanted her at a certain point get really stressed out to the point where I know it's best to just not go for it. She's is like 105 pounds and the kitchen is right near the living room and she gets all whiny and you have to get her a fork,etc..

I've had some people tell me how they think she's really annoying trying to tell me I do not want her and can actually understand now because my feelings for her are gone and these are not her other boyfriends just random people that have meet her once and think she's really fucking annoying and almost pressuring me to just tell her to fuck off :lol:. I met one of her other boyfriends and he seemed really frusterated also like he was about to just fucking give up and was in the exact same situation as me.

I can tell she's really prude and have no problem, but one of her friends said how someone she was dating does not date unless they are getting some. I hope she gets sick of being an object and maybe think about how dumb she is.

I just need to focus on my job and meeting others females and forget she exists.

I just ordered the new nut in my pants Ultimate Edition of the new Ayreon album & I'm salivating at the fact that I will be in a supreme state of ultra ecstatic joy when I get it in the mail :)