The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from my first weekly session of Roman Philosophy class. It felt good reading Latin in front of people again. There's a girl in that class I'm trying to get to know more. She wants to be a Latin teacher as I do. She's also in my Honors group. I'm staying optimistic.

Going out for a midnight walk to the sea front. If I never post again I probably got mugged and stabbed by a hobo.

In my international relations class, with the most idiotic and incoherent teacher I've ever had in my life. I'm pretty sure I'll come out of this class stupider than I was before I signed up for it.

The professor is an airhead with the vocabulary and grammar of a 3rd grader. She constantly speaks in run-on sentences, making it impossible to maintain one's attention span throughout half of her statements. There's no structure to her lecture whatsoever - she just brings up a topic, then goes into a long string of anecdotes and stories with no hint of what she'll be testing on. She doesn't emphasise any key points or terminology. It's just a giant, three hour long onslaught of verbal diarrhea. And to top it all off, she doesn't put any notes on the board, doesn't bring any slides, powerpoints, or any other visual aids.

I hope she gets nothing but inflammatory teacher evaluations at the end of the semester, after which she is promptly fired and branded on her forehead with the words "SHITTY TEACHER", in warning to the rest of the academic community.