The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

actually yesterday...
I hitchhiked to a nearby town where there was a Korn tribute band performing. they were giving some free beer at the show so I came, headbanged and got drunk. i only went to the show for the drinks and see some friends, really.

Lemme know how much you get for them...I want to sell a bunch of the ones I can't get rid of.

The results were devastating as expected. Of them the store took about 40 (claiming the rest had scratches) and gave me $42. I anticipated this, though, and kept anything of any remote value for trading or to dispense through LaLa. I used the money to pick up Judas Priest - Sad Wings, Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream, and Incantation - Onward To Golgotha (+ DVD).

I get my CDs everywhere- local record stores (Vintage Vinyl, Princeton Record Exchange), FYE, used through LaLa, eBay, and all over the internet.

Being extremely bored. I have things to do in a little less than an hour, but until then I'm justing sitting here. More than not having anything to do, I hate not having time to do anything but sit around.

Really pissed off after a (drunk) friend came into my room and tried to start a fight with me. He made the mistake of headbutting me, so I'm damn sure he's gonna have a headache in the morning cos I'm immune to the things. Fortunately there were other friends on hand to hold him back (I didn't actually get a chance to throw a punch, though I was on the verge of breaking his fucking nose.
Currently running on adrenaline and, paradoxically, listening to Nile to calm down.

All I can say is, I retained my dignity and will doubtless have a reputation for facing down a notorious violent asshole come the morning. Although I'm not sure if thats worth a broken f12 key.

Back from dinner and writing a reflection paper on some articles I needed to read about gender equality. Ugh...

I would have done it this morning, but I had a dream that I slept past my alarm and couldn't do it. I woke up before my alarm went off and decided to put it off to tonight. The dream was kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy I guess.

Oh the glories of a footlong
helovesthecock.gif