The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Lemme know how much you get for them...I want to sell a bunch of the ones I can't get rid of.

Just got home from class/hanging out in the student union playing Tekken on PSP. Now I have another class at 2:30.

In my international relations class, with the most idiotic and incoherent teacher I've ever had in my life. I'm pretty sure I'll come out of this class stupider than I was before I signed up for it.

The professor is an airhead with the vocabulary and grammar of a 3rd grader. She constantly speaks in run-on sentences, making it impossible to maintain one's attention span throughout half of her statements. There's no structure to her lecture whatsoever - she just brings up a topic, then goes into a long string of anecdotes and stories with no hint of what she'll be testing on. She doesn't emphasise any key points or terminology. It's just a giant, three hour long onslaught of verbal diarrhea. And to top it all off, she doesn't put any notes on the board, doesn't bring any slides, powerpoints, or any other visual aids.

I hope she gets nothing but inflammatory teacher evaluations at the end of the semester, after which she is promptly fired and branded on her forehead with the words "SHITTY TEACHER", in warning to the rest of the academic community.

Great Post lol.

Just uploaded an mp3 outlining 45-second sections of three tracks for a split with Njiqahdda (the band I mentioned in the Rec forum). This work is under a new name I've been secretly working with for a year and a half; Xanafalgue. I posted the art for a possible album here earlier, but it looks like the three tracks I've completed (21 min total) will be on a split with these psychedelic/ambient BMers. Exciting!

Listening to music and drinking coke. I got done with work around 12 and am on morning shifts and almost prefere it over night shifts. I hate do not like waiting around all morning and day.

As am I. What class?
Greek History

Just uploaded an mp3 outlining 45-second sections of three tracks for a split with Njiqahdda (the band I mentioned in the Rec forum). This work is under a new name I've been secretly working with for a year and a half; Xanafalgue. I posted the art for a possible album here earlier, but it looks like the three tracks I've completed (21 min total) will be on a split with these psychedelic/ambient BMers. Exciting!
:zombie: cool

I am eating an amazing delicious sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub from subway. Oh the glories of a footlong