The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ender, I've been meaning to ask you, out of morbid curiosity:

Does it actually feel good to have a dick up your ass, or do you just do it so you can do it to the other person? I can't even fathom why anyone would want a dick up their ass, including women, and I can't imagine how that in itself would feel good. I ask you because I'm pretty sure you're the only one here who's had a dick up your ass.

Ender, I've been meaning to ask you, out of morbid curiosity:

Does it actually feel good to have a dick up your ass, or do you just do it so you can do it to the other person? I can't even fathom why anyone would want a dick up their ass, including women, and I can't imagine how that in itself would feel good. I ask you because I'm pretty sure you're the only one here who's had a dick up your ass.

Actually, I am a proud ass virgin. I was a top, meaning I was the one doing the fucking, not getting fucked. :p

God damnit, so the question remains a mystery! :mad:

Somebody go get assfucked and let me know what's up.

lol get over it

BTW Subway is better than Gaynos. I also don't give a fuck about toasted subs.

BTW Subway is better than Gaynos. I also don't give a fuck about toasted subs.

Bullshit. I wouldn't call those things at Subway "subs". It tastes more like bread in which a small slice of meat may or may not have become entangled. Subway is an exceptionally cheap company, progressively cutting more corners over time to up the bottom line at the expense of product quality.