The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Packing and then off to this

nsf-sold-out-Fest-Plakat.jpg

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Enjoying the first of four days off work. Got out of bed at 11am, made epic breakfast, ate epic breakfast, now settling in for main vegetation session.

Reactions: CiG
Over here, in England, it is Guy Fawkes night, or Bonfire night. Circa 1604, he was involved in a plot to blow up the Houses of Parliament which failed, and he is celebrated ever since.
I am sat in front of my fire gazing out of the window into our village, and the reflections of my own fire upon the pane are mixing with those from outside. People are walking past in warm clothes and scarves, their faces flickering in the firelight , distracted by an occasional whoosh and loud bang, then coloured light dissipates in the black sky.
Remember, remember, the fifth of November, Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.

Over here, in England, it is Guy Fawkes night, or Bonfire night. Circa 1604, he was involved in a plot to blow up the Houses of Parliament which failed, and he is celebrated ever since.

well traditionally it was a celebration of fawkes' capture and james I's survival, and was pretty violently anti-catholic for a long time. it's funny how despite that it ended up being known as guy fawkes' night though, i guess the 'bad guys' got the last laugh.

ok so bitch ass microsoft decided to switch my 20+ year old hotmail account to the new garbage outlook layout/view and they say there's no way to go back. So i'm done with them. Does anyone know of another good webmail service i can use? One that has a classic grid layout?

well traditionally it was a celebration of fawkes' capture and james I's survival, and was pretty violently anti-catholic for a long time. it's funny how despite that it ended up being known as guy fawkes' night though, i guess the 'bad guys' got the last laugh.

Yes this is true. It has been, for a long time, known as Guy Fawkes night. People have had an effigy of him for a long time, and stand outside shops or go around knocking on houses asking for ` a Penny for the Guy`. They have long ago started burning other effigies in the Bonfires. Indeed, was he the bad guy? :p.

I just watched a woman with severe burns all over her face and body advertising sunscreen and I don’t know what is real anymore

Yeah it was great. He starts the show plugged in through a real small fender champ amp but over the course of the show he get's drowned out by the rest of the band. I guess he can barely play these days. He sounded great though vocally. Impressive actually, but he sat down the whole show. I give that a break since he's like 70 and mentally unstable.