The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just went into the bathroom for a poo and the toilet knocked me over, as it ran past out into the street and disappeared.

I have come home early and poured myself a pot of Tea. The fire is roaring in front of me and I am listening to the Radio. I popped out for a cheeky drink earlier on but was put off and left early. The Pub had plug in air fresheners, and the Landlord was pushing crinkle-cut chips,mushy peas and cockles in vinegar. I told him I eat Kale, Lentils and truffle oil mainly, and wash it down with Lapsang Souchong, which I know are all disgusting but I wanted to appear intelligent.
After I had taken one gulp of my drink he pulled twenty cigarettes from nowhere ( I wont say fags ), and upon my refusal he gave a speech on how people used to smoke 60 a day and never got cancer.
My aching bones.

Good thing you watched Halloween 2 instead!
bf0600de5061a6c72c5d6a162d5f57ad.gif

bitch ass Ryu fucked everything up.

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
That was a long fucking game nice win.
Longest world series game ever if im not mistaken.

i'm getting so annoyed though. Our pitchers are getting almost no support since we cant seem to score runs for shit in this series. We definitely need to get our offense going. That being said i think today is the day that Boston gets stomped out.

Sitting through an audit right now. Fuckin hate audits. It's just new terminology and organization procedures to justify auditors' jobs.

Plus it's a new company for me, so I'm just cringing at this place's lack of spreadsheet and trending data acumen. I'll be really busy next week.