The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just finished listening to the new Dekadent album, after reading numerous positive reviews for it. However, I have yet to actually watch the band-made film to which the album is evidently a 'soundtrack' to. Overall, I think the music is alright, nothing great but not bad.

I must admit though, listening to this album has once again made me realize that it is quite difficult for me to stomach music with an "ethereal" feel to it. Elegant, slow, symphonic-ish melodies absolutey kill me - like the kind you may find in those (questionably) "gothic" metal bands with female singers.

I just ate pizza, drank a couple of beers and watched The Wire. Soon I'm going to bed. Fascinating stuff, I know.

Being ill. There's a virus going around at the moment... pounding headaches, temperatures and one helluva cough. S'a bitch.

About to go to class. My second class was canceled for today, so after 3:15 I've got the rest of the day to dick around and do nothing; it's pretty sweet.

Being fucking done with classes for the week. No Friday classes evar = FTW. Although it is a pain in the ass to condense 10 classes into 4 days.