The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

just talked to a girl on okcupid.com

I guess that site is worth it.

oh and I'm listening to THIN FUCKING LIZZY!!! Phil Lynott is a fucking god. believe it you fucks!

I have to wake up for work in 4 and a half hours, and I can't fucking sleep. God, I'm sick of this insomnia.

I've always wanted to be able to get up early on free days as well as work days, but I've never had the motivation to. I think what I'm going to do is start buying coffee and use it to get up early on the day before I go to work. I figure if coffee can get me through that initial hour or so of sleep withdrawal, I should be good for the rest of the day. I'd much rather be going short on sleep on a free day than on a work day.

Clearing the mind helps alot with insomnia. Just concentrate on your breathing for awhile and eventually you will go to sleep. I suffer from insomnia also if you couldn't tell. My brain just won't shut up and allow me to pass out sometimes.

Woke up and posting and reading before I head out to breakfast with my friend. He's been trying to get into a wake-sleep routine like I'm in, so all week I've been getting him up at the same time to go to breakfast.

Getting prepared for exams. Tomorrow i have Armenian and Arabic(Lebanese) History exam. Today i had Mathematics and Armenian, i did quite well tbh.

I think I should move in with Zeph.

Demon, I usually have light music playing at night to help clear my mind. It helps to a certain extent. I think last night the issue was more that I'd woken up at 1 in the afternoon the day before, so I didn't really start getting tired until 3 or 4. So maybe insomnia isn't technically the problem, since that seems to imply not being able to sleep when you're actually tired.

I believe my efforts will be best focused on getting up early on other days so that I can be tired enough to sleep early when I need to.