The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just returned from my DJ training session. Turns out the rules there are more lax than the manual says. I only need to play 3 of the stock CD's per hour, and besides that I can whatever the hell I want (so long as it doesn't violate the FCC rules). Better yet, I can bring in my laptop and plug it in to play everything off of iTunes.

I'm about to email the program director to set up my time slot. Shooting for the Friday 9PM to Midnight slot. I also need to come up with a name for my show. I'm thinking "Metal Magisterium", but if you can think of anything better with the word Metal in it, that would be awesome.

Scanning UM. My job actually stressed and pissed me off this morning. We usually only have to set up the dining room and clear plates and get people coffee,tea,etc... because it's open foodbar and Can Am was up today and they packed the dining room and the grand view room which packs probably 350 people and me and one person were assigned to the grand view room which is huge while 5 people are in the dining room. There is different managers depending on the day and one of them is right on our asses and we can only go so fast because canadian hockey players are fucking slobs. A lot of them barley finish food which makes it harder because you have to hit all there food off and they don't finish there drinks even small juice classes that you could sip 3,4 times and they're just fucking pigs getting syrup,etc.. everywhere. Kids get huge plates and they only sit for their 3 minutes and vanish. I don't know maybe because i've been on for 7 days straight they just got on my nerves. I hate canadians.

He needs to start dividing up his rants into paragraphs and his paragraphs into sentences, jesus christ no one is going to read that shit.

I'm about to leave for a KSE, DSE, and Parkway Drive concert. I have absolutely no desire to go, but my friends are dragging me there. I think I'm going to make them listen to Priest or Sorrow on the way there. :heh:

Listening to music waiting for a friend to come over. I met this female named Christine at my job who is from brazil and up until april and she's cool as hell hot and am pretty sure she is into me and plan on getting her number:). A girl and I know(who's a bitch) and I through a party a few weeks ago and one of her friends got in trouble and she can't go on vocation in and is staying here in april. I know she will atleast have girlfriends over so that's good. I really do not care for her at all anymore. I almost wish she was not staying here.

At the studio, ripping all the utility discs and stock albums to my laptop. There's a lot of crap here, but I only need to play three songs of these per hour. Shit like Mudvayne, Bewteen the Buried and Me, and Serj Tankian. Bleh.