The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

CiG posted a comment on one video and eternal metal subscribed to the channel
Come on
Watch my videos, you'll laugh your ass off

It's Saturday morning and the coffee or tea is flowing, let's see your fookin mugs

IMG-20190309-073043.jpg

My left hand is tattooed with the mark of the beast and I own a coffee mug with the logo from the Christian group called Our Calling

Yes I will take pictures later

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
It's Saturday morning and the coffee or tea is flowing, let's see your fookin mugs

IMG-20190309-073043.jpg

This one's from my favorite set of mugs. They're old. I think communist regime -old. Bottom says made in china. There's an awkward oriental theme on the picture, two women with an umbrella. They're old so the picture is fading away. I used to demand my coffee to be served in those and other family members called them ugliest mugs in existence. I brought them with me me when moving away from mom. Feast your eyes, pals of mine.

IMG_20190310_075111.jpg

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
Playing around with a few ideas with my wife. As is now, we're able to make custom mugs, etch glass, and screen print t shirts. We're considering trying to make a small business out of it along with a few other things. Ideally I'd like to start printing band merch at some point. We're going to do a few screen prints and see how they turn out. Might post the results if I think they arent shitty.