The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

@Sophii

Damn I forgot about "Royals" yeah that's a good arse track too. Those two are great, but yeah the rest of the time she sounds so bored. I need energy in my pop music, not into the whole atmospheric downer mopey droney shit in pop music. Gimme stuff like Kylie Minogue and Jessie Ware type shit please.

CRJ <3

even in the song "royals" Lorde's voice kinda-sorta souds bored-as-fuck

Heya! Yeah! I've had a lot in life happen so I just kinda stuck to few places that felt comfortable (Discord, RYM.)
i tried to do newer-format styles of social media like facebook and twitter and such
but i guess i'm really just old-school in that i still really prefer this message-board-format of the ultimatemetal forums

the only other social media thing that has a format-style i can tolerate is Reddit
and i only use that to hold conversations with those female nurses that still post pictures of their nipples and pussies online even though them getting caught being naked online would get them fired

I'm not offended by this lmao.
IDK
a guy, married to a woman, using photos of his wife to pretend to be a female online, that sort of sounds like the kinda thing that should be offensive to male-to-female trans people (or perhaps just offensive to everyone maybe)

IDK
a guy, married to a woman, using photos of his wife to pretend to be a female online, that sort of sounds like the kinda thing that should be offensive to male-to-female trans people (or perhaps just offensive to everyone maybe)

I mean, I'm not offended by that. It just makes Omni a piece of shit.

Doesn't look bad on me. Though people will have of their own views of me regardless.

go find out what the offending comment was

It's in the screenshot you stupid cunt.

IDK

Omni was pretending to be a transwoman specifically.

Doesn't look bad on me. Though people will have of their own views of me regardless.
well at least you (as a male-to-female trans-person) are not going onto social media platforms that you've never been on before and pretending to be a genetic female
because, that, would be offensive