The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

80's Madonna is unfuckwithable. Lately I've been jamming After Laughter by Paramore quite a lot, that's a damn good pop album. "Hard Times" is crazy infectious.

I had no fucking clue you liked Paramore! Thats a major surprise to me. I adore Hayley Williams a fuckton and often have Riot! on repeat in my car (before I got a flat today, gee)

I need to check a lot of their later shit out sometime since I'm only familiar with the singles. Riot is the only album I know front to back. (Thats What You Get is an absolute fucking euphoric banger.)

Reactions: CiG
Oh yeah I love Paramore. If you're only familiar with their later singles and not the albums, I assume that means you know "Hard Times" and "Rose-Colored Boy" yeah? The whole album is on that level. Riot! is fucking amazing though, I gradually liked their poppier material more as time went on but I still revisit the pop punk/alt. rock stuff occasionally.

I know what my moving jams are for tomorrow, bless you ♡

Oh yeah! Cass and I are moving into a different apartment together! Dunno if I had brought that up. This week is kind of a tired blur, hahaha. Tomorrow is the day we get a U-Haul to trailer all the big shit over there. I'm quite excited to have more than just a tiny room of space to feel like home. Our roomates have made it difficult to feel comfortable here at the current place, and its kinda disheartening...But, whatever now! This is a fresh start to feeling like I'm fully me again.

God yeah this is the really shit part of it. Luckily we won't have a whole lot to deal with afterward since our new complex is on the bottom level and not up flights of stairs.

Once I have more comfortable free time I plan on learning computer coding, and for music learning other forms of synthesis. I've learned subtractive synthesis pretty easily, thats not bad at all. What scares me most is seeing modular synth builds, or working with stuff like multiple wavetables.

I just wanna dig my hands and brain into tech shit for a while. That sounds really fun to me right now.

Hi, Sophii, who are you? I don't think I've seen your nickname before.

Working from home sucks. Can't wait until the new year begins so that I can go back to the office and chat with colleagues a little bit. A hybrid mode of working is the best way of getting through with work for me, I guess.

Reactions: Sophii
Well, I was, at one point in my life, but I finally got to start therapy and hormone replacement. Now I'm happily what I've always felt comfortable as and with a look/presence too.

Sorry, I had no idea, I didn't want to sound ignorant. I support whatever you went through. I meant that just by going by your nick, Terasophe, I took for granted you being a guy. Just as I thought Omni was a girl. Was she, though?

Reactions: Sophii
Sorry, I had no idea, I didn't want to sound ignorant. I support whatever you went through. I meant that just by going by your nick, Terasophe, I took for granted you being a guy. Just as I thought Omni was a girl. Was she, though?

I know nothing of Omni outside the fact that they made lyrics for me for a thing involving like a Swans worship type single. But yeh, you're fine
No harm done ♡

Reactions: EspaDa