The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well you're doing better than me, I don't even make metal these days

Its much more fun played with other people I think. Its a fucking headache doing it by myself. But I've got something being worked on! Something part metal, part electronic, and draws from all different areas that felt good at the time.

Reactions: Slammed
I agree with that, I sing really badly by myself, I also sing really badly with others, but if there are instruments around they can drown me out!!

Reactions: Sophii
I've tried many times to get into Lorde but yeah, her music is very boring. It's not often I come across pop music that is boring, either it just doesn't vibe with me or I outright think it sucks, but Lorde's music is utterly forgettable.

I like that "Tennis Court" song a lot though.

Tennis Court rules. I still have a soft spot for Royals helping me accept modern pop music in that sort of vein. And around that time I got really into Carly Rae Jepson's music too...

I wish Lorde had more energy to her sound, even if its more low key. She sounds bored as fuck.

Reactions: CiG
Damn I forgot about "Royals" yeah that's a good arse track too. Those two are great, but yeah the rest of the time she sounds so bored. I need energy in my pop music, not into the whole atmospheric downer mopey droney shit in pop music. Gimme stuff like Kylie Minogue and Jessie Ware type shit please.

CRJ <3

I love how absolutely cute CRJ is. She's goddamn gorgeous and has really infectious pop hooks. Really dig her folky side too!

If there is ever a pop artist I would take most from, it would be her (and 80s Madonna) :tickled:

Reactions: CiG