The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

For the 2nd time in history a forum I had over 6,500 posts on has almost certainly gone offline permanently. Rookie numbers I know.

Now I guess UM is where it's at for uh, numbering. To complicate things my post count went down by 500 on here when the LORD board was purged.

i think i lost tons of posts when chat/seriously off topic went. not to mention my posts on sot2. and ofc the alts i had that i couldn't think of when deron unified all my accounts!

it's probably one of my old buddies honestly but i'm not sure which one.

this guy seems more into electronic music than i ever was, maybe it's your alt? also i have never in my life used the phrase "step to me" which seems to be this fella's catchphrase

For the 2nd time in history a forum I had over 6,500 posts on has almost certainly gone offline permanently. Rookie numbers I know.

Now I guess UM is where it's at for uh, numbering. To complicate things my post count went down by 500 on here when the LORD board was purged.

You should spend more time on the rarities forum thanking yourself then complaining about thanking yourself. You'll get 10,000 posts up in no time!

Chilling out at the park at 12:30 am smoking joints and playing Pokemon, finally walking again. Somewhat. It was my first day of actually walking again in a month and a half (I can put weight on the ankle again so Im using a cane. Fuck crutches, goddamn horseshit).

Good shit I'm glad to hear

Listening to music and chilling rn

Reactions: The Butt