The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just thought that, i am going to add Primordial's To the Nameless Dead album and Devian's Ninewinged Serpent in my top albums of 2007.

Nursing the world's most amazing hangover. Fuck this 8.4% tramp juice.

DSC01672_small.jpg

Chilling until I go out suit shopping with a friend. There is a big formal dance/party happening this Saturday which should be fun

Formal parties suck.

Still depressed about how sucky this party, that I paid a bloody fiver for, is gonna be.

Writing up a list of requests.

I walked in 3/4 of the way in.

Spice Girls, Five and tons of R'n'B was included.

Fuck :( I wanted some air-guitaringly awesome and drum and bass shit to jump around pissed to.

That story was very confusing. Have you been to this party or is it in the future? Are you writing that list of requests as we speak? What is do you mean by "Five" when you mention the bad music? What is your stance on the war in Iraq?

Formal parties suck.

Still depressed about how sucky this party, that I paid a bloody fiver for, is gonna be.

Writing up a list of requests.

I walked in 3/4 of the way in.

Spice Girls, Five and tons of R'n'B was included.

Fuck :( I wanted some air-guitaringly awesome and drum and bass shit to jump around pissed to.

Why did you expect anything different?

That story was very confusing. Have you been to this party or is it in the future? Are you writing that list of requests as we speak? What is do you mean by "Five" when you mention the bad music? What is your stance on the war in Iraq?

1. in the future.
2. finished writing the requests.
3. Five - Some awful pop music during the nineties.
4. With my left leg slightly further wider than my shoulder, right arm up in the air holding the horns, and pointing at a drawing of bush with my left.

Why did you expect anything different?

Because I'm a fool Ozzman.
A fool with a dream.
A fool who wanted to use my 18 year old friends as drink mules and get so rat-arsed that I wouldn't care that it's drum and bass.

But it's ruined now.

RUINED.

Sell your current machine. If it's as decent as you claim, you should land a good price for it.

Just got back from Roman History, where a guest lecturer came in and did a presentation on Roman war tactics. Awesome stuff.