The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Back in the studio uploading their disc full of public service announcements, which I'm required to play once every hour. We'll be holding a meeting in about a half hour.

I made a custom grill fall out of a truck onto the pavement today in the shop when I closed the hood :erk:

Just waking up. Had a late night last night, but a good one.

My long form improv group (side project) and I were in Cage Match down in Philly last night. It was actually a tie, so we get to go up against the same group at the next Cage Match.

Writing a script for the promo for my show I'll be recording before I air tonight. How's this sound? "Freezing Moon" will be playing in the background.

"Do you follow the freezing moon? Does the pentagram burn within your blackened soul? This is J. Zephyrus Swist, UMaine’s Black Metal Professor. Join me every Friday night for “Ministry of Metal” from 9 to midnight. I offer the latest and greatest in extreme metal you won’t hear anywhere else on the radio, including black metal, death metal, doom and thrash. So sharpen your axes and raise the horns for “Ministry of Metal”, Fridays 9 to midnight only on 91.9 WMEB."

Just waking up. Had a late night last night, but a good one.

My long form improv group (side project) and I were in Cage Match down in Philly last night. It was actually a tie, so we get to go up against the same group at the next Cage Match.

You were in Philly and didn't tell me?!?

Listening to music. I just got done from work and have to go back in at 4. :cry:

Just got back from work. They had me on runner duty today. I spent 2 hours running from the kitchen to the serving line with pans of stromboli and chicken tenders.