The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You were in Philly and didn't tell me?!?

Next time, I swear.

Since we tied at Cage Match, we're going to be in the next one. Normally it would be next month, but the theater isn't avaialble for all of March, so Angry People vs. Makeout Clinic: Part II will be on April 4th. Should be a good time.

I'm calling in to work... because I'm lazy and moving toilets and bath tubs doesn't sound fun today. I've only called in one time since I started there, so it should be all good.

Fuck that. I would call in and than get drunk!

I get sick of picking up plates and carrying trays especially when people do not finish eating as easy as it is. I just tell me myself it's the easy job i'm going to have regardless and besides working with hot foreign chicks is fun. I'm working on one of them right now and eventually her number is going to be mine.:)

researching for my futurte japanese style tattoo. just looking for some small details to add in. so far ive figured out that i want the gods of war and music with cherry blossom pedals falling down (they reprisent fallen warriors). also the wind vortex and dove that is associated with the god of war. but maybe one other thing will fit well
~gR~

Where is your list of shirts?

ill finish it when i get back to colorado. i'm back in nevada again.

for long sleeves i have 1 dimmu borgir, 5 CoF, 1 death, 1 brutality... i think one other one. and an immolation one, if you dont mind a stretched collar
~gR~

wasting time. It's the weekend!
except I have like 3 projects, band practice, and a practice SAT to take...

Sitting in the dining hall on campus-wide wireless. Waiting for my friend to get over here so I can watch him eat. I'll head over to the station in about 45 mins to record my promo, then wait around preparing for debut broadcast around 9:30. I'm so pumped for this, but also rather nervous. Just act natural, Zeph...

About to move my stereo towards my computer so I can use headphones for Zeph's broadcast. (It's more for my parents sake considering a lot of it is extreme metal, and I use headphones when I play it).

About to move my stereo towards my computer so I can use headphones for Zeph's broadcast. (It's more for my parents sake considering a lot of it is extreme metal, and I use headphones when I play it).

Don't hold your breath. I probably won't start for another 2 to 2 1/2 hours.