The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Got to kill some time before I go to a stupid college party where I will have to drink crappy alcohol, and look at the pretty girls I'm too shy to talk to. It will probably be a lame party, since everyone who goes to my school is a dork.

Got to kill some time before I go to a stupid college party where I will have to drink crappy alcohol, and look at the pretty girls I'm too shy to talk to. It will probably be a lame party, since everyone who goes to my school is a dork.

Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who goes to parties on this board. I guess I am not.

BTW, get some drinks and than talk. They wont fucking kill you or anything.

I've made it no secret on this forum that I really like to drink, so I will, even though it will almost certainly be cheap trash.

I'm not even going to worry about talking to people. I have nothing in common in with the people I go to school with, so the odds of me having a productive conversation are nil. Everyone at this school is either a sheltered rich kid, or a rich kid who thinks s/he's being rebellious, when they're still mostly sheltered dorks.

I am like that also. Most of my friends are into different music,movies and everything. I have yet to meet someone like me. But they are cool. Parties are always fun.

I'm not even going to worry about talking to people. I have nothing in common in with the people I go to school with, so the odds of me having a productive conversation are nil. Everyone at this school is either a sheltered rich kid, or a rich kid who thinks s/he's being rebellious, when they're still mostly sheltered dorks.

My school is filled with faggots as well. It's an unfortunate situation, that's for sure

Why the fuck are you going??

lol McCain got pwned according to this Quotes Of The Day thing Time.com has, which I now proudly display in my Facebook:

"If you're such a true conservative, why are you playing songs that have a very populist pro-labor message written by a guy who would find no argument if you characterized him left of center?" - publicist Bob Merlis to McCain on behalf of John Mellencamp, who requested that his songs no longer be played at presidential campaign events for the Republican candidate