The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I like Ron Paul...
:lol: Figures

Mainly because I had nothing else to do, and a girl I liked was going to be there. Predictably, I didn't talk to her, and she was only there for about an hour anyway.

Even though said parties are crap, it usually is better than sitting around alone drinking/doing nothing, or running up a $20-25 bar tab somewhere.
:(

Today I am relaxing before going to a Nadja concert at 6 and then a big formal party planned by the university which should be fun.

Mainly because I had nothing else to do, and a girl I liked was going to be there. Predictably, I didn't talk to her, and she was only there for about an hour anyway.

Even though said parties are crap, it usually is better than sitting around alone drinking/doing nothing, or running up a $20-25 bar tab somewhere.

I'd much rather drink alone or run up a bar tab by myself than go to a shitty party.

Believe me, if you drank alone as often as I do, you'd probably get the itch to get out a little bit. Northwestern parties are really nerdy, so varying degrees of awkwardness are acceptable. Most of the people there were either theater or journalism majors, so that should say something about the crowd.

Believe me, if you drank alone as often as I do, you'd probably get the itch to get out a little bit. Northwestern parties are really nerdy, so varying degrees of awkwardness are acceptable. Most of the people there were either theater or journalism majors, so that should say something about the crowd.

Understandable. I go out so much that I'm beginning to enjoy staying in more. Xavier parties were acceptable since I knew about 4 or 5 people at every party.

Who drinks alone? O_O

This guy for one

thorogood-sm.jpg

Pissed off. My computer crashed, so I'll be without one for a few days until I get it fixed. On my dad's laptop now.