The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Moving to an apartment today. Not sure when I get my internet connection but I have ordered awhile ago so I guess I wont be afk for too long atleast. :>

Why the fuck are you going??
Mainly because I had nothing else to do, and a girl I liked was going to be there. Predictably, I didn't talk to her, and she was only there for about an hour anyway.

Even though said parties are crap, it usually is better than sitting around alone drinking/doing nothing, or running up a $20-25 bar tab somewhere.

Psht I kinda hate parties unless theres loads of people I know.
Being drunk by yourself is much better. In fact, its time to start again. ;>
Going Hallé concert tonight, then to see Black Sun Empire. So need to be drunk enough to the handle transition. >_>
Thats my excuse. Not that I really need one.
Ramble ramble..

Woke up, just ate a chocolate muffin, a pear and some extra strong coffee for today's road trip down to Southern New Hampshire for tonight's concert. Trip should take about 4 hours. We'll find a cheap motel and dine at a decent restaurant. We're meeting a girl from Portland, who invited us to come along in the first place. Concert starts at 8.

Ok that moving and being without internet went fast. The modem had already arrived when I got to my apartment and the installation was to my suprise a fucking breeze. Was up and running in 1 min after I turned on the modem. :-D That has to be a first for me atleast.

Complicated photography thing that I have no idea how to do. My narrative theme is nostalgia and I wanted to express it by holding pictures up from memories of my childhood against the backdrop of outside/sunlight changing into darkness over time/over 24 shots...but then I realized that focus is a big problem. So now it's ruined, no idea what to do...