The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Maybe they want the public opinion on it to go down the toilet so they can change it to being private or dead. The absolute wankers. I'm sick of this type of thing.

Anyway whatever, the whole way they're trying to do it with services competing, targets, freezing jobs etc = shit. If there's a lame horse at all it's the gov but that's just my opinion.

Posting in the "What are you doing this moment" thread.

Over the course of 314 pages someone must have come up with that little gem of humor before you...

I just watched the Soulja Boy video on the last page. Up till now I had no fucking clue what soulja boy is. Now I know. I almost wish I didn't.
There's some moron who goes around with sunglasses with shit written on them. Now I understand why he does it - he's a total dumbass.
The Soulja Boy dance sucks.

I watched Nacho Libre. Or at least the first 20 minutes of it. At which point it was too stupid to go on.
Then later I went to a friend's house. We were waiting for lunch (hot pockets, took about 40 minutes), and his siblings were watching epic movie, so we watched with them. Since when are The Fast And The Furious, Harold And Kumar, Click, Mission Impossible, The Davinci Code, Borat, and Nacho Libre considered "epic?"
Also, the movie sucked balls. Beyond belief. Simply incredibly unfunny.

Wait...you think it got popular because it's shit? No...most people are just really really stupid and bought into it. It's not some super ironic thing where people go "wow this is so bad it's good." Most people ACTUALLY think it's good!

Wait...you think it got popular because it's shit? No...most people are just really really stupid and bought into it. It's not some super ironic thing where people go "wow this is so bad it's good." Most people ACTUALLY think it's good!

Oh sweet jesus... Seriously?

The only opinion exposure I've had is from people who listen to it, simply to laugh.

I didn't realise this had achieved popularity for being good anywhere.

Oh christ... I'm moving to Bridgend...