The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

finished taking another SAT practice test. 2080 - 2320 this time. I feel alright about that.
Now the rest of the day is mine, leaving me free to assemble a computer or do 30 pages of notes in my history textbook as I choose. Best vacation ever.

Back from my weekly Roman Philosophy class. Man I'm just wiping the floor with Lucretius.

Thinking about watching some Star Trek or Star Wars movies online, inspired by that thread.

Home from school sick. I had the flu over the 4 day weekend and now I probably failed a 500 point test because of it (unless he lets me take the make-up)

Mathiäs;6982285 said:
Home from school sick. I had the flu over the 4 day weekend and now I probably failed a 500 point test because of it (unless he lets me take the make-up)
That sucks. Yeah, a bug is going around again and it started with a few people from my work. One guy has had Mono for the last two weeks:erk:. I hope I don't catch something as I feel like I'm coming down with a cold.

I have the day off cause work is slow. Fine with me because I would have been working in the ghetto today in a building with no heat(the high is only 12 degrees) but the job got cancelled.

Enjoying my week off by going on the internet! Thinking about calling my friend and asking him when he wants me to help him move in.

Back from my weekly Roman Philosophy class. Man I'm just wiping the floor with Lucretius.

Thinking about watching some Star Trek or Star Wars movies online, inspired by that thread.
Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan

I just woke up about half an hour ago after playing video games until 6:30 am. My dorm is very barren this week because most people who live in Ontario (~60%) are at home. It's pretty much just Americans and the odd Albertan and Turk here now.

Getting ready to take another practice SAT test. My parents want me to take one a day. This is madness (Go for it).