The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Or you can do well enough to not have to go to retard college for half the time and be exposed to higher quality facilities and educators.

Some people dont know what they want to do as a major, so why waste all the money of going to a good 4yr school instead of a 2yr school?

Or you can do well enough to not have to go to retard college for half the time and be exposed to higher quality facilities and educators.

OR:

You could go to a good school for two years and then transfer to a BETTER one (which is essentially what I did, but for different reasons. Nor did I go to retard college, you fuck)

An associate's degree is like certification. It's like you went to college but were too lazy to finish a real program.

I wasn't talking about this. I was merely disputing the claim that preparing for and going to a 4 year university is a "waste" of money. Besides in most modern countries it costs far less to go to University compared to America.

Ok.

That reminds me, it's almost coffee time. Good thing I filched another load of sugar packets from the Starbucks in the Union yesterday (after it was closed).