The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just ate dinner. Have to study for a music theory test and will probably try to catch some of the Phoenix and Dallas games

Laughing at this. I nominated Death Delirium for funniest poster ever.
Scanning UM. Some guy about ten minutes from here is trying to rip me and a friend off and 4 people have been looking for him and near his apartment for about 24 hours and he will not go back to it. I hope he knows he is getting a serious ass kicking. A friend of mine and his cousin(who is one of the four) have hit people with tire irons and this guy is not just going to get a few punches.
So...some guy tried to rip you off, so you sent a gang to beat the shit out of him with tire irons?

Listening to one of the new unmixed tracks from Fall of the Idols new album; I also updated my myspace link in my sig because it wasn't even working.

I just woke up and am drinking water. I take my road test at 10 and better pass.:). I've been driving with my permit since 16 so should be able to pass first time.

Wondering why does Stíny Plamenů sing about canalization so much. I mean, it's all the fucking songs. I've never seen such an enthusiasm in sullage.

I just woke up and am drinking water. I take my road test at 10 and better pass.:). I've been driving with my permit since 16 so should be able to pass first time.

I fucking failed. I was so nervous and when parrel parking backed onto the curb:mad:. I've never done that and have parreled parked in a blizzard between two cars and a wall when town was crouded. I had my cig and got a coffee and was all happy and confident and now my mood is ruined. I should've known with my luck I was going to fail before taking it. I drove 35 minutes just to fail and the soonest course next is an hour away, but it's very soon which is good. I was just thinking people I know failed the first time and do not feel so bad.

fail.jpg

I think you should focus on proper sentence structure and spelling before you attempt driving. Seriously though, you failed by parallel parking incorrectly? Did you hit the fucking car or something?

Also, since when do the cops administering the driver's test make people parallel park? Is this trend coming back since maneuverability is fucking retarded?

I got 5 points off on my driving test because I stopped at a green light in a turn lane

I actually drive very good. I never paid attention in school since kindergarden. whatever

I fucked up parrel parking, who the hell parrel parks good anyways. Some people only do it just to learn how to pass the test and never do it again. I drive very good in terms of just driving. I'm also way past the education/learning thing and refuse to think about it when making choices in my life and refuse to let it bring me down. I should not drive because my grammar on the internet is bad. I have wrote plently of essays and passed them so fuck you buddy.

you can kiss my ass and fuck you and your negativity. I never paid attention in school or liked it does that mean I just just be lazy or not care or have goels.