The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I know people who have terrible grammar and are by no means dumb or should not drive. Honestly what does that have to do with driving a vehicle. I know people who are ten times dumber than me who are driving.

I don't know advanced math either!. maybe I should just say i'm stupid and let people drive me around and not work,etc.. and think i'm dumb just because I never cared about that shit and am not a nerd.

Every state has a different driving test you fucking rocket scientists. Since, you know, traffic regulations and violations are handled on the state level. NJ tests for parallel parking. I practiced that a lot and did fine on the test, but I've probably only done it 2 or 3 times (intentionally) since then.

I fucked up parrel parking, who the hell parrel parks good anyways. Some people only do it just to learn how to pass the test and never do it again. I drive very good in terms of just driving. I'm also way past the education/learning thing and refuse to think about it when making choices in my life and refuse to let it bring me down. I should not drive because my grammar on the internet is bad. I have wrote plently of essays and passed them so fuck you buddy.

you can kiss my ass and fuck you and your negativity. I never paid attention in school or liked it does that mean I just just be lazy or not care or have goels.

I didnt know if you failed parallel parking(how bad did you fail anyways? Hit another parked car?) that it flunked your whole test.

I am expunging my personal information from the internet. I just realised how much there actually was...and it frightened me.

i'm watching american idol

sorry about the shirts. i'm a slacker. i'll get around to it soon, if you keep harassing me
~gR~