The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Filling out some summer job applications. Just talked to my father on AIM and I've got pipe organ work confirmed for Spring break. Cha-ching.

Now that I've stuffed myself to maximum capacity with bread and potatoes, I'm going to watch 30 Days Of Night and probably fall asleep. Today is my first day off in a week and a half and my last day off for at least another week so I have to make it count (i.e. fuck shoveling).

Lunch at work.

I have a pretty sweet job today. I get to try breaking this piece of software that some other dude wrote, and reporting all the bugs for him to fix.

Right now I'm worrying that my friend doesn't want/doesn't have the funds to go to Wacken '08 anymore. I'll probably only go if he goes, so if he can't go I'll be quite disappointed. My main motivation for going was to see Iron Maiden but since they're coming to Phoenix in May I might just catch that show. It would still be cool to go to Wacken anyway and I was planning a whole trip around it.

I've always wanted to go to Wacken. I'm planning to take a year off after high school. I don't have plans to travel to Europe right now, but I've heard Germany is very nice...