The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Because sometimes if I take off some of them, I free up more room to put another album on it. I mean, if it helps the album flow or whatever, I'll leave it, but if it's a 30 second instrumental or something I take it off.

Wherever. I'd check out Munich, Berlin, Hamburg. My friend is German-American, he's been there a couple times. Says Hamburg is nice, same for Berlin.

Just watched The Rainmaker. It was alright, but not very subtle. During the course of this film I realized that southern accents irritate me.

I'm going to watch 30 Days Of Night

That was fucking horrible. Full of gore for its own sake and topped off with those generic horror movie moments where characters make completely illogical and retarded decisions, unnecessarily, that will inevitably end up in their own death. (You know, the "let's split up" type.) And yes, the black guy dies.

Wherever. I'd check out Munich, Berlin, Hamburg. My friend is German-American, he's been there a couple times. Says Hamburg is nice, same for Berlin.

Just watched The Rainmaker. It was alright, but not very subtle. During the course of this film I realized that southern accents irritate me.

You should check out Dresden. I visited last summer and was surprised at how well they rebuilt after the firestorm.

n1232460105_30179711_7550.jpg

n1232460105_30179704_5751.jpg

n1232460105_30179696_3742.jpg

n1232460105_30179706_6254.jpg

n1232460105_30179715_8577.jpg

n1232460105_30179697_3995.jpg

Can anyone rec me a good piece of hardware I could shove into a pci express slot that I could use to record instruments?

In all actuality, I really don't care if it is internal or external - just name some quality recording pieces and where to buy them (I AM NOT TALKIING ABOUT SOFTWARE EITHER - I mean something with physical channels that can connect to a computer).

Uh...I use an iMic (external sound card) to record all my stuff from my setup (everything in my setup plugs into my mixer which runs into the iMic)...I'm not sure about this "pci express slot"?

Can anyone rec me a good piece of hardware I could shove into a pci express slot that I could use to record instruments?

In all actuality, I really don't care if it is internal or external - just name some quality recording pieces and where to buy them (I AM NOT TALKIING ABOUT SOFTWARE EITHER - I mean something with physical channels that can connect to a computer).
http://www.musiconmypc.co.uk/