The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Scanning UM. I just got a new sexy fansy haircut. I've been making great tips lately so hopefully this new haircut increases them!

Feeling a bit hungover. I was down in murderdelphia last night getting my party on. It all seems like a bit of a blur and I don't remember a whole lot, just that there was some crazy drunk improvising going on. Good times were had by all, I'm sure.

Back from work. They had me on "Utility" today, which means I go around the kitchen collecting empty cardboard boxes and take them out back to unfold, flatten and stack. Besides that I had to take all the full garbage bags and carry them to the dumpster. I'd rather be in the dishroom tbh.

Drinking beer for myself because I have nothing better to do. Just took a cigg sitting on the balcony floor when it is storming outside and listening to Slowdive - Alison. Depressing as fuck but quite atmospheric at the same time. : d

Edit: ok this sounded miserable, I'm not emo or anything, just caught in the moment. :p

I am on icq with one girl I desperately wanna fuck. That's depressing as fuck but quite atmospheric at the same time.

lambofgod.jpg

Listening to Dvořák and finished with this stupid project outline so I can get the new pickups installed, when my dad gets home.