The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I want to go to the record store and buy some CDs but I had a bad day at work so I'm not feeling very motivated to do much of anything right now. Someone say some words of wisdom that will get me off my ass and on to the road.

Eating blintzes and listening to Shadows Fall, mutantllama style.
Also, worrying about the SATS - it's in 6 days.

Pissed that baseball tryouts are tomorrow, and since we've had a lot of snow we're going to have to have them inside. At 5:50 in the morning and at 3:00 in the afternoon for varsity.

Mathiäs;6999510 said:
Pissed that baseball tryouts are tomorrow, and since we've had a lot of snow we're going to have to have them inside. At 5:50 in the morning and at 3:00 in the afternoon for varsity.

Same with our school.

Being tired. I came slept over my friends house and played RockBand until 11, then went to sleep. We woke up at 8, had a couple of donuts with some coffee and then started to load a moving truck with chairs, couches, beds, etc. We then went to his new house, had some pizza then moved everything in. I brought my guitar and tried out the acoustics of the basement, and we like the echo it gives. His new house is really nice.

Putting off homework. I've got a programming project due tomorrow, plus an exam. Fortunately I only woke up about two hours ago, so I could potentially get a lot done tonight assuming I actually get into the mindset for work.