The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything's ok.
Yeah, he's alright. He's just a stupid fuck. Tried to swallow a whole hunk of beef.
It was kind of funny - at one point the thing was stuck in his throat but not completely blocking the air passage, enough so that he could breath and even talk a little, and the chyme was coming up from his stomach. His throat was making some noises that sounded a lot like goregrind vocals. It was funny, which makes me think I should perhaps post this in the "What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done?" thread...

Making my 1000th post and joining the masséd ranks of spammers.
Welcome, brother.

Considering whether or not to listen to my new Manowar album before doing my homework. And worrying about SATS. And posting on UM. It all makes sense in my head, trust me.

Back from my weekly Roman Philosophy class. We're done with Lucretius and during break I'm going to start on Cicero's De Amicitia.

Yeah and I had to translate parts of the two I mentioned. But I guess translating it makes it more fun than reading someone else's full English translation.

Well, I'm thinking about quiting the school baseball team because I'm tired of being drained physically, mentally, and emotionally. I also totally disagree with most of the coaching philosophies and despise the head coach. I just don't want to let my friends down

It's a fucking drag