The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have a theory that Jack Johnson and Jon Mayer are the same person.

Can anyone tell the difference in their equally crappy music?

John Mayer was smart though. He wrote one album of pop songs, became famous, then went on to form a blues band and a jazz band because that's what he really likes. A great way to manipulate the system. If he didn't sing AT ALL, I'd actually buy an album of his since I like his guitar playing.

Other than that, the clones out there suck. Bands like the Plain White T's can suck my plain white johnson

I'm deciding if going to school tomorrow or not. I am not very healthy and I am quite lazy in the mornings, but on the other side, i haven't seen my friends for like two weeks. Not talking about nice chicks the school is filled with. I'll propably go.

I'm mad at your city. I got an nasty intestinal illness from eating the goulash at Prague Castle last summer. Beautiful city, though.

I think picture sigs should be banned altogether since the page would load faster.

Get off the dial-up grandpa.

it's called broadband.

Oh yeah.

And on topic.

Just got back from seeing the new rambo.

I feel like someone's put rambo fist sized balls of wonderful painful Asian killing jizz in my eyes.

It's awesome.

And of course, the film picks up at the end, when Sly gets a hold of a big fucking machine gun. people start losing limbs and heads all over the shop.

and the most awesome explosion I've seen since I watched that documentary about Hiroshima.