The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I guess season 3 of Black Books was a bit below par compared to the other two yeah. I still loved it though. I liked season 3 of Boosh as well but it was way more hit and miss than the previous seasons and it seemed a lot of it was rehashing old material.

I found season 3 of Black Books really forced. Same with Boosh. Both had their moments, but I could've done without them.

Fuck, wheres that Spartan picture!
*edit*

Sparta_DARK.jpg

I hate pictures like these.

Currently making Guitar Hero custom charts for "Slit Your Guts" by Cryptopsy and "Cut" by The Day Everything Became Nothing at request of a couple of friends. This shit is really time consuming and difficult, but the final product is incredibly fun.

I'm beginning an endless process of re-ripping all of the albums I own onto my comp with higher quality. I figured since my computer has the room, why not? A few years ago I would rip at 192kbps and not really care whether or not I was getting the best I could with bitrate, and all the other options considered. Back in the day, I remember when 96kbps was considered CD quality.

About to head over to my high school to pay a visit to my old Latin teacher. When I get back I'll be on the job with my father, doing some maintenance on a pipe organ in Cambridge.

I just spent the last 24 hours catching up on several hundred pages of reading I've fallen behind on...and I'm almost caught up.

Chilling out, about to do some Biology homework.

Listening to Brabazon.

Getting fucked off at Amazon with this Zune.
Email them:
"Fix it yourself, or send it to Microsoft"

"I already explained I can't."

"Then return it via this link".

Click the link

"Order too old. Cannot return"

:erk:

Working my fucking ass off. Couldn't wait to get home. Now am home, don't know what to do.

Bah. All work and no play....

Last weekend was awesome, now i cant wait for the next one.

Braintree is the weirdest name for a town ever, I've always wondered the origin of it...

It's named after the town of Braintree in Essex, the county of England.

Wikipedia said:
The origin of the name Braintree is obscure. It is believed by some scholars that the name of the River Brain came later, and so was named after the town, rather than the other way round. One theory is that Braintree was originally Branoc's tree, Branoc apparently being an old personal name. Another theory is that the name is derived from that of Rayne, which was actually a more important settlement in Norman times. Braintree was called Branchetreu in the Domesday Book. Other scholars say the "Brain" element in the word is accepted to be derived from "Brid/ Brigantia/ Bride/ Bigit/ Britain". This is the ancient Celtic, and possibly pre-celtic name for the Goddess of the land of Britain. She is the reason the Romans called these islands "Britannia". She was worshipped all across the North of Britain in Roman times. The River Braint in Anglesey is another one of these names. "Tree" comes from the Saxon suffix, more usually spelt "try", denoting a big village

FYI the Domesday Book was compiled by William the Conqueror, hence the French sound of Branchetreu.

Nothing. I have to go back into work and swear was not on and Donald is like you have to come back at 4:mad:. fuck me!

I just wanted to relax. I swear it took us 2 hours to set up lunch and everyone ate and was gone within 35 minutes and it took and hour to clear the grand view. Tonight is going to be fucked because dinner is always ten times more insane than breakfest and lunch. Dinner people just don't want to leave.