The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

anyone else want a swedish babe for a wife?
need to make a deposit in them. it is my duty on this planet to do that. i'm 24 but i tempted to find me a swedish milf. so taboo...
drop my young load into her.

Scanning UM/. I flipped out on this short haired foreign chick who works the foodbar and feel better because she's just a pissed off dyke or something. She was filling up ice tea leaving and the ice tea machine was overflowing everywhere and luckily opened the door going into the wait station noticing. I go get her a mop and she starts mopping and did not finish. I go back into the wait room and notice the manager donald is mopping and he flips out on me and know not to say anything to him regardless it pissing me off. I was yelling at her about 20 minutes later about me getting shit and called her a stupid bitch,etc.. fucking dyke. I'm going to piss her off tomorrow.

anyone else want a swedish babe for a wife?
need to make a deposit in them. it is my duty on this planet to do that. i'm 24 but i tempted to find me a swedish milf. so taboo...
drop my young load into her.

for a wife? erm no more than any other babe.

angry. Netflix sent me 2 dvds out of order. Now I have something I really want to watch, but I can't watch it.