The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Stressed about math exam on friday and I still need to make stuff from when I was sick. And also pissed about English essay due on Friday even though it shouldn't be hard to complete.

Anyway, I'm headin to bed. Night everybody

Taking a break from homework right now. This formal semantics class is awesome and shitty at the same time. Awesome because it involves a lot of formal logic which is a hobby of mine. Shitty because I have to do t-proofs, which is the most tedious shit ever.

Mathiäs;7032803 said:
Wtf is CCR

failboat.jpg

Woke up and made some breakfast and watching the news. The plan for the day is to get some schoolwork done but my cousin and I plan on heading to the skating rink for a while. I haven't gone ice-skating in over 10 years. Should be interesting.

Made a pact with some friends. Not gonna whack off for at least 5 weeks. If my posts seem depressed, angry, frustrated, or tense, this is probably why.

Taking a break from homework right now. This formal semantics class is awesome and shitty at the same time. Awesome because it involves a lot of formal logic which is a hobby of mine. Shitty because I have to do t-proofs, which is the most tedious shit ever.
I had some friends who took formal logic and it looked scary. Reminded me of boolean algebra

Stressed about math exam on friday and I still need to make stuff from when I was sick. And also pissed about English essay due on Friday even though it shouldn't be hard to complete.

Anyway, I'm headin to bed. Night everybody

Post #6666!

:headbang:

Mathiäs;7032930 said:
I've never fucking heard of them.

I could've sworn you actually listened to classic rock.