The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Finally watching Eastern Promises.

"Hey Papa, I've never seen so many old people in one place; who's party is this? the Angel of Death?"

:lol:

Finishing Season 4 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Mad at god. Alyson Hannigan has a lesbian relationship and there's no girl-on-girl kissing?

just got back from the squadron naming ceremony. the naming ceremony is when you get your call sign. a nickname of sorts. usually associated with somthing stupid youve done. in my case, i was given nova. partly because my last name is starr. also because my puerto rican commander says that nova is spanish fo "no go", which was associated with my phobia of driving huge cars (like our for d excursions). i refuse to drive them, hence the its a "no go"

i almost got daisy (driving miss daisy) and slayer (drunken antics on the strip that led me to screaming slayer at every bar that played music)
~gR~

speaking of frost bite. i had to work the gate this morning. it was miserable. i couldnt feel my fingers, even with gloves on.

another option was fog, which would have been ok with me. given its link to black metal
~gR~