The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ha, we did that last year. Good times...enjoy high school because college ain't usually like that :p

I am hanging around until I go play SSBB with a few friends.

Happy. Maiden tour dates are up. They're playing near me on the last day of school. Best way to kick off summer ever.

Back from a friend's house after we had a small Wii party, playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Fun stuff. After gaming we watched some of Dragonball Z: The Abridged Series. Funny shit.

thrown out because the cop didnt show?
~gR~

My brother is a cop up in NYC, and he came to court with me. When the cop who issued to ticket called me over to explain how the whole situation was supposed to work, my brother took him aside and the two just talked for a while. Then the cop comes up to me and says "Ok, well I'm going to withdraw the citation. Just don't let it happen again" (I was going 52mph in a 35, btw).

Apparently, the guys said to my brother "Well, we look out for our own. So, I can either drop it down to a non-point offense or I can withdraw it all together. It's up to you". Hmmmmm... tough choice.

I was cooking a sausage in my toaster oven tonight (~4 a.m.) to make a sandwich, and the grease dripping from it set the inside of the toaster on fire, which made the smoke alarm go off. I feel like a jackass. At least none of my apartment mates came out and bitched at me for waking them up.