The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:D

I'm half an hour away from each venue and 45 minutes from the intermediate NYC show. Now I have to ask myself, exactly how many times do I want to see Maiden this year?
You lucky bastard.

I considered seeing them here and then taking the Fong Wah down to New York, crashing in my aunt's apartment, and seeing them there too. Ultimately decided against it, though...

Back from a friend's house after we had a small Wii party, playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Fun stuff. After gaming we watched some of Dragonball Z: The Abridged Series. Funny shit.
Anyone seen Yu-Gi-Oh abridged? I've never seen the original series, but the abridged thing was still hilarious.

Yeah I watched the "Abridged" version of "The World's Strongest" last night. Fucking hilarious. Even better when you know the actual story.

listenin' to Mortiis, somebody told me to check them out for they were called Darkwave Metal. so I checked them out.

apparently Mortiis is a troll singer.

Scanning UM. I just got done from work and am also 21 and got tonight off(thank god). I can't stand Can Am and this was going to be my third night of pulling double shifts. It's ridiculous to me what goes into preparing so people can stuff their faces and be slobs and people can realize we're packing 800 hundred plus people and be slobs. I would imagine 30 percent of the food is actually eaten.

yeah, he played bass

i am currently NOT cleaning my house. though i need to. cant have company in a dirty house
~gR~

His family moved/his parents did want him to play in the band. He also wrote lyrics. I don't remember if he actually wrote any of the music.